Caring for Your Delicates
“Love your lingerie. Treat them well and they will treat you well!”
The following tips will keep delicate undergarments looking newer, longer.
- Wash bras after every other wear.
- Hand wash delicates using gentle detergent such as Eucalan or Forever New.
- If you must wash in a machine, turn delicates inside-out and fasten clasps. Always use a lingerie bag.
- Hang to dry. Never put lingerie in the dryer.
- Always fold bras and panties carefully, don't crush them.
- Stack molded bras in your drawer, to avoid ripples in your cups. Never fold the bra cups inwards.
At the beginning of each season taking inventory of your lingerie drawers is well worth the time. Discard old, worn-out styles, that don’t fit properly and the ones you don’t love anymore. (They only take up precious drawer space). Remember to donate your gently used bras!